Table of Contents
Before you start
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the uses we carry out or the rights you have in relation to your data:
- You will also find information about each treatment of your personal data as you interact with us.
When we talk about our Platform, we will refer in general to any of the channels or digital media or in person that you have used to interact with us, the main ones are:
- Our Website, docline.com
- Our Docline App
Please, if after reading this information you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Who are we?
We are APLICACIONES SALUD S.L with CIF B93388700 and address at Urbanización Bahía Azul no 7, 29693 Estepona, Málaga (Spain) and we treat your personal data as responsible for the treatment. This means that we are in charge of how we use and protect your data.
The purpose of APLICACIONES SALUD is to make available through the website of its ownership or through any other means established in the future, a technological platform, addressed to individuals hereinafter USERS or CLIENTS by which they can request an online consultation.
What do we use your data for?
We will use your information obtained online or in person, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, answer your queries, as well as, if you wish, to send you our personalized communications about our activities.
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Identifying data first name, last name, ID, email.
- Economic and transactional information. Payment or credit card information+
- Commercial information about your tastes and preferences about our activities and new products.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need in order to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please note that if you choose not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will process your personal data for the following purposes
Who are we?
Registration as a user of the platform.
In case you decide to register as a user on our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of this and give you access to its various features, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Support [email protected]
For marketing purposes.
Esta finalidad incluye el tratamiento de tus datos para, principalmente:
· Contactar contigo con relación a actualizaciones o comunicaciones informativas relacionadas con las funcionalidades, productos o servicios contratados, incluyendo el envío de encuestas de calidad sobre los productos o servicios prestados.
· Gestionar el pago de los servicios que compres.
· Activar los mecanismos necesarios con objeto prevenir potenciales fraudes contra ti y contra Nosotros durante el proceso de compra. Si consideramos que la operación puede ser fraudulenta, este tratamiento puede tener como consecuencia el bloqueo de la transacción.
· Con fines de facturación y para poner a tu disposición los tickets y facturas de las compras que hayas realizado en la Plataforma.
Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with us.
Through the consent you give us in the initial check. We will use your data for statistics of time of use of the page, access point… through Google Analytics cookies.
We will also use them to show you personalized information, we consider it appropriate to perform a profiling with the information we have about you *personal data that you have provided us as a specialty+, since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because it allows you to improve your user experience and receive commercial information according to your preferences.
For marketing purposes.
By means of the consent you give us in the initial check. We will use your data for statistics of time of use of the page, access point… through Google Analytics cookies.
We will also use them to show you personalized information, we consider it appropriate to perform a profiling with the information we have about you *personal data that you have provided us as a specialty+, as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because it allows you to improve your user experience and receive commercial information according to your preferences.
Usability and quality analysis to improve our services.
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your navigation data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it.
Likewise, we sometimes carry out actions and quality surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we can improve.
Why do we use your data?
We are entitled to process your data for different reasons. The main one is that we need to process them to perform the contract you accept with us when you register and enjoy any of our services or features, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to do so, such as the interest in answering your queries or the consent you give us to send you our commercial information, among others.
With whom do we share your information?
We will share your data with service providers that help or support us, with whom we have reached an agreement, and whether they are located inside or outside the European Union.
- Financial entities. Stripe, country of destination of the US data.
- Public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your data in order to comply with any law – Tax Agency.
- Providers and storage of data. Digital ocean, country of data destination Germany and the Netherlands+.
- Providers of support-related services. *Intercom, data destination country USA+.
- Marketing and advertising related service providers and partners. *Hubspot, data destination country both in Amazon Web Services in the Eastern EU region and in Frankfurt, Germany+.
Due to service efficiency, some of the above-mentioned service providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with appropriate safeguards and always keep your data secure.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. When the customer considers that he/she has not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights, he/she may write to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: [email protected] simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we deem it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we hold about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in the section in which we explain the purposes for which we process your data.
When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, you also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be transmitted to another entity directly, where technically possible.
Moreover, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
Spanish Data Protection Agency
C/ Jorge Juan, 6 ò 28001 Madrid
Telephone numbers: 901 100 099/91 266 35 17
What happens if you provide us with third party data?
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you provide to us, such as for the functionality to take care of someone or in situations where the professional provides the data of a patient. If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you warrant that you have informed them about the purposes for which and the manner in which we need to process their personal data.
How long do we keep your data?
The length of time we keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process it, as explained below:
We will treat your data for as long as you maintain the status of registered user *that is, until you decide to unsubscribe +.
|Marketing and support|
We will treat your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
If you participate in promotional actions we will keep your data for a period of six months from the end of the action.
Support: We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to respond to your request.
Usability and quality analysis for the improvement of our services
We will treat your data from time to time during the time in which we proceed to perform a specific action or quality survey or until we anonymize your navigation data.
Contracts: minimum 3 years.
The Organic Law 7/2012, of 27 December, recommends keeping it for 10 years.
Social security documentation: minimum 4 years.
The Organic Law 7/2012, of December 27th, recommends keeping it for 10 years.
Occupational risk documentation: minimum 5 years.
However, it is advisable to keep it for the minimum period of 6 years established in Article 30 of the Commercial Code.
By way of example and without limitation, some of the most significant documents are listed below:
– Invoices *issued by the company and drawn against the company+.
– Contracts between merchants *compraventa, commission, transport, rendering of services, etc+.
– Contracts with individuals.
– Real estate contracts *leases of business premises, sale and purchase, exchange, etc+.
– Commercial correspondence.
– Banking contracts and documentation *current accounts, deposits, leasing, renting, etc+.
Obligation to keep documentation for at least 6 years.
A modo de ejemplo y sin limitación, a continuación, se citan algunos de los documentos más significativos:
· Facturas *emitidas por la sociedad y giradas contra la sociedad+.
· Contratos entre comerciantes *compraventa, comisión, transporte, prestación de servicios, etc+
· Contratos con particulares.
· Contratos inmobiliarios *arrendamientos de local de negocio, compraventa, permuta, etc+.
· Correspondencia comercial.
· Contratos y documentación bancaria *cuentas corrientes, depósitos, leasing, renting, etc+.
Obligación conservar la documentación mínimo 6 años.
– Private prescriptions for psychotropic drugs: minimum 2 years.
– Other private prescriptions and antibiotic prescriptions: minimum 3 months.
– Official prescriptions for narcotics: minimum 5 years.
– Prescription book: minimum 5 years.
Regardless of the fact that we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep them duly stored and protected for as long as liabilities arising from the processing may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at any given time. Once the possible actions in each case are prescribed, we will proceed to the deletion of the personal data.
We have at your disposal the specific documentation in which the terms of conservation of clinical history documents are collected, since these terms are governed by regional regulations. If you wish to know this information do not hesitate to contact: [email protected]
READY TO BEGIN?
Discover our platform and its benefits.