TRABAJA CON NOSTROS
Únete al equipo Docline
Buscamos siempre el mejor talento especializado en tecnología e innovación de la salud para formar el mejor equipo.
¿Te apasionan los avances que está ofreciendo la tecnología en la industria sanitaria y quieres formar parte de su crecimiento?
Si es así, en Docline te estamos esperando. Si te gustan los retos, el trabajo en equipo y participar en un proyecto jóven e innovador no dudes en enviarnos tu curriculum. Buscamos personas apasionadas y con ganas de estar en continuo aprendizaje.
Technical Support Specialist
We are hiring! At Docline, we are looking for a technical support specialist to enhance our team in our international expansion.
We’re a digital health company that offers telemedicine solutions for healthcare professionals, hospitals, insurers, pharmaceutical companies. Our aim is to facilitate online communication between doctor and patient through a secure and robust platform.
Our ideal candidate is a team player, goal-oriented person with excellent communication skills and a desire to learn and willing to get their hands dirty helping our existing and new potential clients. This role will report to our Managing Director.
• Handling customer support enquiries in different ways: phone calls, chat sessions and emails.
• Helping our sales and marketing teams in onboarding new clients and training existing ones.
• Creating internal and external documentation to keep building our existing knowledge bases.
• Work closely with our IT department to troubleshoot and define technical issues.
• User account management for our colleagues and clients.
• Creating reports coming from our databases to help with KPI measurement.
• Minimum 2 year experience in related positions, digital health sector preferred.
• Excellent English and Spanish communication skills: verbal and written are mandatory. French would be a plus, but not required.
• Getting things done attitude, as well as a proactive approach to tasks.
• Excellent problem-solving skills to provide stable solutions in a timely manner.
• Knowledge of some or all of the following technologies: SQL, macOS, iOS, Stripe, web based applications, Jira, Confluence, HelpScout.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Up to 22 days of PTO.
• Remote working: We are remote first but you can also work from our offices in Málaga when we come back after the summer.
We would ideally like to have someone on board ASAP, so immediate availability would be very valuable.
Please send us a cover letter including why you would like to join our team and let us know in it of the most difficult situation you’ve experienced as a Support Specialist before.